CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Like To Read??



I have a confession to make. I am addicted to magazines. There could be worse things, right? I started when I was a young teen. My mother bought me my first issue of Young Miss. After Young Miss, I moved on to Seventeen. Over the years I added Glamour, Cosmo, Marie Clair and other "fashion" magazines. I actually can tell that I am growing older because I now have more in common with Woman's Day and Better Homes and Garden then Cosmo.
Anyway, I found an affordable way to get my magazines! There is a new service called Maghound! You get all your magazines for one flat rate. You can even change the magazines as you wish each month. Here is the deal: You pick the magazines that you want and pay a flat rate. Three magaiznes = $4.95 per month, Five = $7.95 or Seven for $9.95 per month. If you like magazines like I do, this is a bargain. The cost of one of the magazines I like is $3.95 alone. There is a one month free trial at the web site, maghound.com. I really think it is worth a try.

Happy Savings,

Amber

0 comments: