CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Deals At Belks!

Believe it or not, I really find some rock bottom deals at Belks! Really, I could stay in the Belks store at Four Seasons for hours. I love the MAC make up counter (nothing really cheap there, but still one of my favorite places.)However, the following departments really have some great finds!

Jewelry: I have found some really nice jewelry for myself and to give out as gifts. I have paid as little as $2-$8 for some really great trendy items. The regular prices were between $12-$45 bucks. (This is a great idea for Valentines Day.)

Home Decor: Belks has some great items for your home. I have picked up towels for rock bottom prices to home decor. If you see something you really like, just hold out for a while. It WILL go on clearance.

Children's clothing: Every year about this time, I head to Belks to buy my 6 year old a coat for next year. I pick a size or two up and save some big money. I am able to get her really good quality coats for as little as $10-$15! These coats go for $65-$80 during peak season.

Clothing & Shoes: This goes without saying...there are some great deals. If you happen to be a "big girl" you can find some really cute outfits for work with out breaking the bank or looking like you shopped your grandmother's closet. I have picked up some dress pants for work that cost $78 for as little as $10!

As you can see, there are some really great finds. I am writing about Belks because it is often a place that you don't think about when looking for a "bargain." This just goes to show that there are deals every where. You just need to know when and where to look. I recommend that you sign up for their email. You never know what reward they may send you. I just received a $10 gift coupon!

Happy Savings,

Amber

0 comments: