CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coupon Sunday Coming!

Thanks to Taylortown Coupon Preview, found that there should be four packs of coupons this Sunday! Three Smart Source and one Valassic. These seem to be good coupons and will help you stock pile some good items. There will be several for Campbells products, which you can find for little to nothing during this time of year. Also, Green Giant, Pillsbury and Loreal coupons, just to name a few. I always get a GSO paper and a High Point Paper. I have found that sometimes, they are not the same coupons. I think I may buy at least three. If I can get these items for free, why not?

Girls night out!

Tonight, I enjoyed the evening with my two daughters. We had dinner (unplanned, but nice.) We really had a nice time. We ended the night at Borders book store. I signed up for their free savings card, but lost it a while back. However, they can look it up by email address. I found out that you get an automatic 40% off of new releases, any dvd or cd! There was a new cd that my sixteen year old daughter wanted, on sale for $7.99. Since I got the additional 40%, why not? I also picked up a really neat book by Disney that teaches young children about eating well and taking care of their body. It was only $2.99! My six year old loved it. Plus there were several books on their "bargain" racks. Some would make really great gifts for the holidays. There were so many under $5.00 for adults AND children. I really could not shop because my girls were with me, however I plan to return soon.

Happy Savings,

Amber

0 comments: