CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smell Good Stuff



I did it again! Score! Walgress has these on sale for $5.99 (the reg. price is $12.99 -way way to high. Very overpriced.) I went to a Walgreens in a different area. They had not on the shelf (just like all the other Walgreens.)However, they offered to look in the back. Low and behold, he returned with 4! I had 2 coupons for $5.00 each = 2/$2 total. I also had 2 coupons from the Internet for $4.00. 2/2 each. It came to $6 plus due to tax. Then I pulled on my register rewards for $3.00! This brought my deal to abound $4.00. Not to shabby when you know the regular price is $12.99 each.

GLAD SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO ME!!

Kmart is a store that I grew up on. There was yet to be a Walmart until the mid 80's in Phoenix, AZ. Well, I've grown up, but Kmart looks like its still stuck back in the day. I do not who designs their stores, but the should really watch HGTV. Start with curb appeal. I have been going on and on about how my ideas could help out Kmart. Some word must have reach them because yesterday I saw a commerical on TV for Kmart and their Layaway service! See, I hate to see a piece of America go down in the dust. I feel that Kmart could really make some changes that Walmart could not do. One slogan could be about "Come back to where you first start. Welcome back, we've never forgot our valued customer." See, now that Walmart has everything locked down, there are several things slacking. Kmart should run with this! During these hard times, Kmart still provides Layaway. During these hard times, Kmart will buy American when possible (use the ad that Walmart use to have w/ pictures of the plant that made the product and how many employees worked there.) And really put some focus on Customer Service. Now that Target has these Nazi return policies and walmart has never had good service, Kmart should run with this!
Okay, let me get off of my soap box. What do you thing?

Happy Shopping,
Amber

0 comments: