CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Deals for Today

It's Monday, so not really a big shopping day. However, I did pick up a few items from the store. I stopped by Walgreens again to stock up on the back to school deals, however they were out of everything but the pencils! I'll try again before the sales send this Saturday.

Harris Teeter:
Spray-N-Wash is buy one/get one free (aka: bogo.) (This may be a "in" store sale. I was at Adams Farm.) The normal price is $2.99, so when you split this in half, the cost per item is $1.50. There are coupons on the net that you can print for .75 off (double = $1.50.) This is a great deal because your item will be FREE! However, if you do not find the coupon on the net, there was one in last Sunday's paper for .50 off. Still not a bad deal, your item will only be .50 cents after the coupon is doubled. Try WWW.Homesolutionsnew.com for the .75 coupon.

Food Lion:
I had to stop for cheese, as it is on sale this week. My six year old lives on cheese! The FL brand is $2.00 per bag. There is a .50 cents coupon on the Food Lion web site. (Down side is that FL does NOT double coupons!) Still not a bad deal, $1.50 for a bag of cheese.
Also on the FL web site was a $2.00 coupon off of $5.00 of produce. This allowed me to pick up a full size watermelen $3.99 and a few plums for a total price of $3.00's.
If you sign up on their web site, there will be a link for coupons. Make sure your printer is ready to go because once it prints, you can't redo it. I also signed up for their shoppers program via email. I think this placed my name on a mailing list because I got some store coupons in my mail box. This included a .50 coupon for hand soap (FL brand), which is on sale this week for .99 cents. My total for the product was $.49 cents. WWW.Foodlion.com

Hope this helps to save you some time and money!

0 comments: