CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Extreme Couponing



Hello Everyone!

I have sat at my computer for over an hour, learning how to set up this blog. I wanted to learn how to set everything up, with out the help of my teenage children (I am sure they could have done this w/in 30 mins or so!) Why am I here? I have been told that I have a gift of finding good deals! I have always loved to shop, however my cash flow does not allow me to spend foolishly. People always tell me that I should share the information that I come across and the bargains that I find. So HERE I AM! I thought I was good at the coupon game until I read some other blogs like Money Saving Mom. These women are PROS! They do most of the work, I just get to follow the road map. However, I haven't been able to find a local site that list findings in my area. I hope to share what I find and welcome what you have found. I love to shop at Harris Teeter (double coupons), CVS, Walgreens and Rite-Aid. I make a point to NEVER pay full price for anything if I can get away with it! So, tonight starts this journey of the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are GREAT at what you do! We can take this back 15 years I am glad to see that you are on here doing this now.....for those that read this it is fun making it a challenge with your friends to see who can save the most... I look forward to this blog girl!!! I will spead the news!

Jacki-Lynn said...

ok i think i got it now i joined the site