CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rite Aid, CVS & Walgreens



I think all of my coupons came from last Sunday's paper. If you have those coupons, you can get the same deals. Remember, if they are out, get a rain check!

2 bags of Chex Mix @ .99 each (Reg price $2.19)///
1 bag of Gardetto @ .99 (Reg price $2.19)///
2 Soft Soaps @ .99 each (Reg price $2.29)///
1 Irish Spring Bars (3 pack) $.99 (Reg price $2.79)///
2 Colgate Toothpast @ .99 each (Reg price $2.79)///
2 Lady Speedstick gel @.99 each (Reg price $2.99)
1 Clearsil Face Pads $5.39 each (Reg price $5.39), however was also bogo, so I also got 1 clerasil Face Wash free (Reg price $5.39)

I has some great coupons, so my total was $8.68 including tax! Remember, I have 3 chilren, two which are teenagers. I'll use everthing on this list!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for the blog and all the help on couponing. I went to your favorite store(HT) this weekend and got 80.00 worth of groceries for 51.00. I used several coupons that were doubled and I only brought what was on sale. I also racked up at Rite aid. I transfered a prescription and got the $30.00 gift card. Not to bad for a "newbie".See ya tomorrow.

Cheryl