CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Passing on Some Good Info...

Happy Tuesday To Everyone!

I tried Walgreens again, however still out of the Bic Highlighters! Guess I'll try again another day. I did pass a coupon to a friend for free shampoo and conditioner. Share the wealth, right?
In my mission to learn EVERYTHING about Extreme Coupon Shopping, I keep coming across really good info and tips. I listed a really good link to some info if you are just getting started. It includes some web site information that you should link to your Favs on your computer.

Happy Reading!

Save Money with 13 Extreme Coupon Shopping Tips and Helpful Web Sites. This is the source for tips on how to take your coupon shopping to a whole new level. Want to pay $5 for $45 of groceries or better? Read on to find out how!! href="http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/616273/save_money_with_13_extreme_coupon_shopping.html">View

0 comments: