CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Harris Teeter




About to hit the road for a trip to HT. I guess this is a "before" and "after" posting. I hope to score the following:
All Sale$2.99 (I have some coupons for $1.00 off.)
Vola Frozen Dinner bobo (I have $1.00 coupons.) Also, there is a rebate special on this for a free gift for my 6 year old.
Bush Beans 5/$4 (.80 each) I use these in Chili, YUM!
Greese Lighting Cleaning product 2/$4= $2.00 each. I have 8
$1.50 coupons. This makes them .50 cents! The coupons came from the All You mag!

There are a few other items on the list that really are just "maybe's." I really didn't a WONDERFUL sale. However, now I can load up on the hotdogs, with my Kraft coupons. Well, I'm off to see a wizard...

Happy Savings,
Amber

1 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hope you have a great shopping trip Amber! I love going grocery shopping in the mornings. It's so peaceful before the store gets crowded. Thanks for visiting my blog!