CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh No, Not Again!

Arm and a Leg
Graphics / Myspace layouts




Word around GSO is that gas stations are placing a 10 gallen limit on gas per car. Also, gas will increase to almost or over $5.00 per gallen because of hurricane Ike, in the gulf of Mexico. The pipeline has been shut down, so no gas is on the way to our area. Just great! I am so lucky that Harris Teeter is down the street from me. Plus, Walgreens is right across the street from Harris Teeter.

I just have one question, there were other hurricanes in the gulf before Katrina, why did that never have an impact on gas? Just thought I'd ask.

Happy Savings,
Amber

1 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Amber, so funny you should ask that question. Because I said the exact same thing to my DH yesterday!