CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks For The Rainy Day!

Sometimes you need a little help from up above to slow you down. That is why I am thankful for the rain and wind tonight. If it had been clear, I am sure that I would have tried to run out and do "something." Go to the stores, hit up Belks, dinner with a friend or whatever. Since it was rainy and wet, I stayed home with my girls. We made chili, watched the debate and now here I am. A nice night at home!

Now for the savings (the good stuff!)

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and stocked up on tank tops and camys. My daughter (16) likes the layered look and needed some shirts for under her tops. This deal was right on time. They had just about every color and size for $3.00! I know the weather will be cooler, however you can still do the layered look. At work, I like to wear them under my button up tops. They also had a lot of cheap $3.00 work out shorts and tops. (Not for the big girls.)

Going to Fall Festival with my 6 year old in the morning so until next time,

Happy Savings!

Amber

0 comments: