CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's on Sale this Week?

I know it must seem that I only give "props" to Harris Teeter, however they almost always out perform the other stores. They did it again this week. Lots of BOGO (buy one/get one free) sales, they are also having a 3 day sale this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Their ground beef 80% is under $2.00 per pound. I usually like to buy the leaner ground beef, like 93%. However, I have found that Harris Teeter's 80/20% ground beef is better quality than Food Lions 93/7%! Harris Teeter has a great meat market! There are also several buy 2/get 3 FREE deals. Just think about pairing up some coupons with these deals. I've got to review my coupons and match them up to the sales. I'll share what I find, but may not be until Friday. (Have a BIG test tomorrow night. Wish me luck!)Remember, SR's get a discount on Thursday's at Harris Teeter!
Food Lion also has several BOGO sales, however they do not double coupons.

Happy Savings,
Amber

0 comments: