CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

More Deals

Pert Deal: I went to Walmart today to use my Pert coupons and buy $5.00 in school items. They were OUT of Pert!! I guess word got around. Anyway, I understand that this deal will also work at Kmart. Pert is $2.99 there, the coupon is for $3.00 off each bottle. Remember, you must buy $6.00 in Pert products and $5.00 in school items at the SAME TIME. Send in your receipt and you'll receive a check for $5.00 (to pay for the school supplies.)

Walgreens


Once again, I can not download the pic of my savings from Walgreens, but they were also great. One thing to keep in mind about Walgreens is to SHOP THE END OF THE ISLES!! This is where they have clearance items. Also, keep in mind that each Walgreens is different, so they may have diffent items on clearnce for more or less than other stores. I have two in High Point and one in Adams Farm that I visit often. Today, I scored big between the cleanance items and coupons! I found Loreal Color Vive Conditionar for $1.24 each. I picked up all three bottles for $.24 cents each because I had a $1.00 for each bottle! I also used a coupon in the Aug. Walgreen Rebate book for $1.00 to use towards Garnier Fructis Styling Cream that was marked down to $1.99. I also found Pantene Pro-V Hairspray for $1.24 each. I had a coupon for $1.00 of when you buy Two. I also got a 4 pack of Angel Soft TP for .99 cents, Kraft Shells & Cheese for $1.67 x 2, Scubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber (This is a money maker. It was marked at $5.49, plus I had a $2.75 coupon. I have a rebate to receive $5.00 back plus $1.50 rebate in the Walgreens book.) I also picked up two packs of pens for .9 each and some page protecters for .50 each. My total was $13.78.


LIKE TO READ???


I found that Citi Trends, a local clothing store, has great books for great prices! Most of the books are inspirinal and priced low. I picked up a book by Joyce Meyer - Woman to Woman for $4.99 and a cook book by Delilah Winder (Everyday Soul - Southern Cooking with Style), this book was $2.91. I may even use this cook book! LOL

Please make sure to share any tips, sales that you know of or a great trip you had!

0 comments: