CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Save on Food!

I finally got some time to check the local sales ads to give everyone the "heads up" on sales that you can combind your coupons with. Remember, Harris Teeter and Lowes Food will double your coupon. Food Lion will take a coupon, but will NOT double it.

Harris Teeter:
Sales are not that great, but there are a few. I am ONLY listing items that you can use a coupon with, so don't forget to look over the ads for other items.

Cottonell TP 5.99 (coupon from paper .50 x 2 = $1.00 off) = $5.00
Smithfield Bacon 2/$6 (coupon from paper .75 x 2 = $1.50 off) = $1.50 each
Honey Nut Cheerios $2 (coupon from paper & coupon bug $1/2 or $.55 x 2 = $1.10) depends which coupon you use total may vary
Ziploc bags BOGO (coupon from paper $1/2) price varies by product
Palmolive Dishwashing Soap BOGO (.25 coupon = .50 off)about .80 each or less
Dannon Yogurt Drink $2/4 ($1 coupon)= $1.00 each
Ore Ida Fries 4/10 (Coupon from All You Mag $1/2)= $3.00 for two bags

Lowes
There are some great store coupons that you can also use with a coupon!
Pop Tarts 2/3 (coupon from paper $1/2) = $2 for two boxes
Natures Own Bread $2/3 (.55 coupon x 2=$1.10 off from paper) = .40 per loaf!
Smuckers Frozen P&J Sandwiches 2/$4($1 coupon from All You Mag) = $1 per box
Lucky Charms $2/4 (.55 coupon from coupon bug x 2=$1.10) = .90 per box
Cheerios $2/4 (coupon from paper & coupon bug $1/2 or $.55 x 2 = $1.10) depends which coupon you use total may vary
Nature Valley Bars $2/4 (.60 coupon from coupon bug = 1.20 off)= .80 per box
Mac. Grill Frozen Dinner Bags 2/$4 ($1 coupon from paper) = $1.00 per bag

Food Lion
Ball Park Hot Dogs BOGO (1.00 /2 from paper) = price may vary by product
Wisk BOGO ($1.50 when you buy 2) = price may vary
Soft Soap 1/1 (.30 coupon) = price may vary
Lysal Wipes BOGO ($1 coupon when you buy 2)= price may vary
Tyson Chicken Nuggets Family Size $4.99 ($1 coupon)=$4.00 per family bag
Loreal Studio Hair Products BOGO ($1.00 coupon from paper)price may vary

Let me know if you find any other deals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out ebay for coupons. I went tru the one's I just rec'd it was 120 food coupons for 5.99 Most were for Tyson, carolina pride, and smithfield products ranging from 0.75 to 2.00 off. I'm currently "stalking" another 100 coupons right know,The highest bid(mine) is 1.90 with free shipping.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

My auntie works for The News and record and I called her yesterday,because she sometimes brings home extra papers and she had two that my cousin didn't pick up.So I got the coupon packs from both papers.First stop cvs.

I brought:

2-B1G1 free Sure/ 1.00 after coupon

4- Dawns/ 1.52 after coupon

4-boxes of cereal/3.00 after coupon

2-Tides/8.00 after coupon

2 Aleve/2.00 after coupon

I used 6.00 in ECB and Paid a total of 9.97 for everything.

I then went to food lion. These are the coupons I used. Most I got from ebay:

Wisk B1G1 free and I had 2/$1.50 coupons/ paid .29 cents
Butterball Ground turkey/1.50 coupon Paid 1.49
2 Smithfield Bacons/(2) 2.00 coupons(from ebay) Paid 1.79
V8 Fusion 46 oz(free)
Ball Park Hot Dogs 2/5.00 Paid 4.00 after coupons.

Not to bad for one day. I have been comparing my reciepts from the last few months(not sure why I keep them)I'm usually a "buy it when I need it/run out" person,but I have saved 85.00 so far this month from using coupons. I'm so excited!!!!!

So know I'm contacting the companies via website and complimenting them on there products,hopefully I'll receive coupons.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Well just found this website and as of today going to start using coupons and see who the saving go for me. I'll keep in touch.