CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Way To Go!

Got some great news that a co-worker of mine is now hooked on coupons, just like me! Check out my comments for her details. So far this month, she has saved $85 bucks!

I am sure she has the ALL YOU magazine. There is a great deal to be had! Everyone needs cheese singles, salad dressing, crackers...just to name a few items we all like. There are a few coupons that when you buy 3 kraft items, you can get a free box of Wheat Thins, 3 more kraft items...free Kraft Dressing, 3 more Kraft items...Kraft Cheese Singels...just to list a few examples. So big deal, right? Sounds like a lot of money since you must buy 3 Kraft items to get the free deal, right? WRONG!! Guess what cheap item is made by Kraft? KOOL-AID!! You can find them from .15 to .20 per packet. Buy 3 packets per coupon and get the FREE deal! I did this yesterday at Walmart for for $1.80 I got 9 packets of Kool-Aid (I'll give this away) Family size box of Wheat Thins, French Dressing and Cheese! There are 2-3 more deals like this, but don't have the info with me right now. Till next time, Happy Savings!!

0 comments: