CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Savings for 8/3/08

Hello again,

I missed a few days from sharing the savings with everyone. Just have A LOT going on, but that is a story for another day. I hope everyone has at least 2 Sunday papers because there were 3 packets of coupons this week.

CVS:
If you use your CVS card, you will get a free gift. Make sure you look at the bottom of your receipt!
Dawn is on sale for .88 cents, plus there was a .50 coupon = .38 for each bottle.//
Tide is on sale for 4.97, there was a 1.00 coupon in todays paper = 3.97 (great deal for Tide!)//
Pert is bogo, plus there was a $3.00 coupon. I am not sure what the total price is at CVS. I am going to play this coupon at WALMART. Pert is around $2.89, so it will be free. However, there was a mail in rebate that when you puchase $6.00 of Pert and/or Sure, you will get a $5.00 check for any school supplies you purchased at the same time. Walmart has some great deals for back to school, so I'll use my coupons there. ///
There are also several deals on Makeup this week. Remember, the key is to buy items that you have a coupon for and/or use your CVS bucks on items in which you will receive more CVS bucks back. You just keep flipping the CVS bucks.

Walgreens has more back to school savings, see the weekly ad. Angel soft tissue is .99 cents per 4 pack. Right Guard is 1/1 and there was a coupon in last weeks coupons.

I need to plan my "MENU" for the month, so I'll end this now. I know, I really feel like I am turning into Mrs. Cleaver. However, I really NEED to spend wisely this month.

Please let me know about any good back to school sales you find, so we can share it with everyone.

Till next time,

Amber

0 comments: