CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

UUURRRR!!

I just about forgot that TODAY was the last day to get the items on sale at CVS. Their ads start over on Fridays now. From what I have heard, it's just for six weeks. I guess my area is part of a test market, lucky us. I did play my coupons for the Sunsilk Hair items before today. However, I had some issues with the clerk. He told me that I could not use 2 coupons because they were already bogo. With a calm simle on my face, I stated that I am buying two items, yes they are bogo, however it is CVS policy (from my understanding) to take the both coupons. He called the manager who did say it was indeed okay! They stated that CVS was cracking down on coupons. Like we are stealing something!! Yes, we get great deals, but we are NOT stealing. We just know how to save money, since when did that become a crime? Well, this too shall past right? First, Target, then Harris Teeter and now CVS? Please let me know if you have had any issues like this as well.

On a happy note, Walgreens has a coupon for the 22nd and 23rd only. $5/$20!! Go to Walgreens/hotbuys.com to print your coupon.

Tell next time,

Happy Savings!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JACKPOT!!!!!

I just won 10 sara lee bread coupons for 5.50. That's 35-40.00 worth of bread and they way they eat bread around here, that will be gone in no time

Don't you use Sunsilk products? Ebay has an auction of (20) 1.50 off coupons that exp 10/08 going for 1.99