CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

SCORE!

I went to HT today and scored big time! I used the coupons that I found in the ALL YOU mag (see below.) The clerks at Harris Teeter didn't want to believe the great deals listed on the coupons. It was true and I proved it to them. The best thing is that Kool-Aide is on sale for .15 per pack! Make sure you get the packs that list the Kraft logo on the back, makes it easy for the clerks. This is what I got:
1 pack of Beef Oscar Myer Hot Dogs
1 pack of Kraft 12oz Cheese Singles
1 pack of Crystal Light Drink Mix
1 box of Wheat Thins
1 16oz bottle of Kraft Dressing
2 cans of Sweet rolls (on sale for $1.79, plus I had a .30 cent coupon = .60 off each can)
2 Dannon Yogurt drinks (on sale for $2, however I had $1 off coupon = 1 each 4 pack)
1 half gallon of milk (picked this up for my mom.)
2 2 liters of A&W Root beer (On sale for $1 each. Coupon of $1 off when you buy 2 = .50 cents each)

Grand Total = $11.xx (don't remember the change)
Not that bad, huh?

0 comments: