CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Free What? Free Gas!!


OMG
Graphics & Myspace layouts





Free Gas Deal - Really!

Okay, I know we would all be happy if gas was really the price in this picture! However, I am sure that you get the idea. Thankfully, gas has droped in price. In my area I pay $2.17 per gallon. I've heard that it has actually droped below $2.00 in some states, WOW! Well, free gas is still a wonderful deal, right? Go to moneysavingmethods.com and look for the post from 11/1/08. She has a deal for free gas if you live in certain states and .05 off per gallon in others. Check her blog for the details. You do not need to use a "credit" card, as a debit card will also work. I just received my speed pass the other day. Also, if you list your information with Upromise, there are additional savings.

By the way, this is a great blog, full of a lot of information. I look at it almost daily. Definitely worthy to add to your favorites. Please let her know that you heard it here at Amber360view!

Happy Shopping,
Amber

0 comments: