CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Passing a Tip...


Baby Makeover
Comments & Myspace layouts





My daughters like frequent trips to get their hair done (both of them ages 16 AND 6.) There is no way that I can afford this pricey habit. So, I took them to Leons Beauty School. Everyone was very nice and professional. The prices were reasonable (even though they were more than what was listed.) Most importantly, they did a really good job. We went on a Saturday around 11 a.m. and there was no wait time to see anyone. Also, the services were speedy and again they did a good job. They also offer facials and waxing. They even have gift cards for the holidays starting at $10.00. They have "princess parties" for little girls and other group packages. So, if you need to pamper yourself, you may want to try them out. Call for hours and prices.

Happy Shopping,
Amber

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Instyler curling Iron? I ordered it a few months ago and I have an extra one(for a small fee).
I didn't make it to HT this weekend, but I scored big at FL. My bill came to 131.00 and after coupons and mvp card I paid 84.00

Cheryl