CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Word Of Thanks

How could I go w/out giving thanks on this day? As crazy as some days are, when you look at the big picture, there is so much to be thankful for!

1. Thankful for my family. My children are my reason for everything. I love them sooo much. I am also thankful that my mother is still with me. The more you tell her what she shouldn't do, the more she does it!

2. Thankful for my friends, the silver fox crew (inside joke.)

3. Thankful that I have a job that provides what we need. Sometimes it is really hard, however there are so many who lost their job.

4. Thankful that God gave me the gift of bargain shopping! Give thanks for everything, right?

Wishing you the best Thanksgiving ever,

Amber

0 comments: