CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Review




The Grocery Game

I am in the second week of my trial period with the Grocery Game. So how is it going so far? Again, I feel that I could have missed out on some deals because the list does not update until Sunday. Harris Teeter had triple coupons since Thursday. However, when I did look at the list it did save some time preparing for my trip and once I arrived at the store. So it does save a lot of time. The list is correct about the prices, however it did have one error with canned pasta. However, I found that Coupon Mom does the same thing, for free!

The picture above is from my shopping trip to Harris Teeter. My total price paid was under $40.00 (The only items I bought w/out a coupon was water $3.99 on sale, cottage cheese and Bubba Burgers on sale for $5.00.) I am stocked up with my cream soups and cake mix. I have so much wax paper, I could bake cookies forever. So, I do thing that the Grocery Game help me work the most out of the triple coupons, however not sure if it is worth paying for this service.

Happy Savings,

Amber

0 comments: