CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sears Announces Layaway!

A Sign Of The Times?

Back in the good ol' days, when I was just a kid (do you hear the music playing) there was this thing called "layaway." My mom used this for birthdays and holidays and everything in between. When I was preparing to move out of my parent's home, I put everything on layaway. Guess that everything that is old is new again...

Sears has Layaway for this holiday season!

Pick out what you want (not all items may be placed on layaway. Check store for details.)

Put $15 or 20% at the nearest check out.

Everything must be paid if full by 12/23/08.

I am sure you'll most likely see something in the Sunday paper about this. Just so you know, T.J Max also has a 30 day layaway plan.

Happy Shopping,

Amber

0 comments: